Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching My Breath

Baby Leo is three weeks old plus one day. This is the first occasion I've had to sit down at a laptop and try to compose both my thoughts and a few words. This is not because I have been the frazzled, sleep-deprived mom of lore. In fact, I feel well-rested! Baby # 2 has made his arrival and has found a niche here in our family. As my midwife had told me, he is the easiest part of having a new addition. Being a new mom for the second time has been "easier" or at least incredibly less fraught. Poor Izabella was my first pancake. I have so many mama skills now that I can use and this baby is a.....

oops...be back soon.

1 comment:

S.E.Minegar said...

I was waiting for the news! Congrats J & L & siblings! I can't wait to see a photo of little Leo.

xo