Saturday, February 06, 2021

Top Ten

turkish delight

jasmine pearl tea

eyewear

outdoor fruit and vegetable markets

baking bread

being in my body

pockets

giving books I love to people I think might love them too

The Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton-Porter

diners

grandma Kelley's rice casserole

Le Mans Hall

midwives

Spencer Tunick

clowns

"Nails, Hair, Hip, Heels" by Todrick Hall

democracy

church bells

Gellért Fürdő

African chicken and peanut soup from the New England Soup Factory

martini with blue cheese stuffed olives

1059 Riverside

gesztenyepüré

Greek yogurt with honey, in Greece

watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy from the early seasons with my kids

Book Club

Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins

Rome

Indigo Girls

dandelions

sleep

Warren Dunes State Park

french fries

Ted Kooser

clean pressed sheets

walking by a lilac bush in bloom

holding hands

playgrounds

NPR

hard wood floors

handmade afghans

coffee

Jeune Homme Nu Assis au Bord de la Mer, by Jean- Hippolyte Flandrin

marching bands

HONK! festival of activist street bands

my clever, funny friend

roasted chestnuts

Miss Mary, my terrible dog

birdie sing in the tree, woo woo woo, wee wee wee, I love you and you love me

Henszlmann Imre utca, 5

cuckoo clocks

handwritten letters

potluck dinners

Thai massage

Amanda Palmer

marathons, watching them

hiking, with the right shoes

public schools

#metoo

neighbors

pie crust

yellow roses

Walden Pond

giving away my homemade jams

running at my own pace

the truth

No comments: