Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mont Blanc

Hello All,

Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that we all arrived safely in Europe, rented a car, and managed to find our way to this amazing spot way up near Mount Blanc. Laszlo is giving his talk right now; he will give another tomorrow morning. Then we will have lots of free time to explore these mountains. I am not sure if there are any bears here. But the cheese will drive you to sublime heights and the fresh mountain air nearly hurts as it cleans out the toxins deep in your lungs.

I wish I could write more, but I am jetlagged AND this keyboard has the letters slightly rearranged....these silly french.

Best,

Janet

ps Dani turns ten on Monday; we will be in Budapest by then.
pps I am on page 355 of The Master Butchers Singing Club by Louise Erdrich. I read straight through the flight. It is a jewel.

No comments: