Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting Real



Theater for the Non-Native Hungarian

Ready to take your Hungarian to the next level? Indulge your inner drama queen? I am organizing a production of Szép Ernó's "Kávécsarnok" on December 1st. The actors will all be non-native Hungarian speakers. This is an experiment in learning and an exercise in fun! Actors/Participants need a basic ability to read/speak Hungarian and a willingness to stand up and speak fluent Hungarian (memorized and practiced!). Wouldn't it be grand to be able to speak complete sentences with grace and (dare I say it) humor? Here are the details: Performance (in my living room) will be Dec. 1. We will meet on Tuesdays, 5 - 7pm , in the month of November to rehearse. We need at least 4 women and 1 man. There are no auditions! Send me an email and I will sign you up! First come, first serve. We ask that actors/participants commit by September 22. Questions? Email me.

No comments: